SBL Ammonium Carb
SBL Ammonium Carb
SBL Ammonium Carbonicum
Common Name: Carbonate of Ammonia, Sal volatile
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ammonium Carbonicum
- Ammonium carbonicum is a right-side medicine and a venous medicine.
- Ammonium carbonicum is a chilly medicine with great sensitiveness to cold open air, worse in wet, stormy weather, from washing, from wet poultice, better by warmth.
- It is suited to stout women who readily take cold in winter.
- Symptoms worse at night: 3:00am
- There is the scorbutic condition of bleeding gums.
- Bleeding from the nose, especially in the morning on washing, after a meal is relieved.
Action of SBL Ammonium Carbonicum
- Sadness, with disposition to weep, apprehensions and anguish, which often disappear towards the evening.
- Anxiety with weakness and nightmare, Timidity of character, Disgust with life.
- Ill-humor in the morning, and when it is bad weather, Morose and passionate humor.
- Vertigo, on reading in a sitting posture, in the morning or in the evening, sometimes with nausea.
- Obstinate headache, Headache with nauseais relieved.
- The headache often appears in the evening, after walking in the open air, or in the morning, or after a meal.
- Burning in the eyes, principally in the evening, or in the morning, with photophobia.
- Sensation of cold in the eyes, Confused sight, with sparks before the eyes.
- Double vision, Myopia, Cataract, Black spots and bright bands before the eyes is relieved.
- Buzzing in the ears, particularly at night, Roaring and tingling in the ears and itching of the ears is relieved.
- Hard swelling of the glands of the neck, and of the parotid glands.
- Heaviness in the extremity of the nose on stooping, as if from congestion of blood.
- Itching and purulent pimples in the nose, Swelling, sensation of excoriation and painful sensibility of the nostrils.
- Discharge of sharp, burning water and pus from the nose.
- Toothache on compressing the teeth, or after lying down in the evening, aggravation from warm fluids, during the menses.
- Prickling pain, especially in the molar teeth, worse when masticating or touching the decayed tooth with the tongue.
- Inflammatory swelling, suppuration, and easy bleeding of the gums.
- Redness, inflammation, pain as from excoriation, and sensation of swelling in the interior of the mouth, especially the inside of the cheeks.
- Eruption of vesicles in the mouth and on the tongue.
- When swallowing, sensation as of a foreign body in the throat, Sore throat, as if something were sticking in it, principally in the morning and evening.
- Swelling of the tonsils, with difficulty in swallowing (tonsils bluish, much offensive mucus there).
- Bitter taste, chiefly after eating, or after waking in the morning.
- Acid and metallic taste of food.
- Much thirst, Great craving and appetite, Repugnance to milk, Excessive desire for sugar.
- Sour, or empty, Risings, with taste of food taken.
- Pain as from constriction in the stomach, with nausea, water-brash and chilliness (better by pressure and by lying down).
- Nausea and vomiting after eating, with pressure in the pit of the stomach.
- Sensitive painfulness of the stomach, even to the clothing.
- Pressure, pain as from excoriation and burning in the hepatic region.
- Pain in the abdomen, with diarrhoea, Flatulent, painful colic.
Male Sexual Organs
- Excessive sexual desire, without lascivious ideas or erections, or want of sexual desire and repugnance to the other sex.
- Discharge of prostatic fluid, after a difficult evacuation.
Female Sexual Organs
- Swelling, itching, and burning in the (external) genital parts of the female.
- Premature and too copious menses, with emission of black and acrid blood.
- Great weakness during the menstrual flow, hemorrhoids worse during, acrid, corrosive, or burning leucorrhoea, or watery.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ammonium Carbonicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Ammonium Carbonicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.