SBL Acid Hydrocyanic
SBL Acid Hydrocyanic
SBL Acid Hydrocyanicum
Common Name: Prussic Acid (HYDROCYANIC ACID)
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acid Hydrocyanicum
- Acid Hydrocyanicum is one of the most toxic agents known.
- Convulsions and tremors express the action of Acid Hydrocyanicum.
- Spasmodic constriction in larynx, feeling of suffocation, pain and tightness in chest, palpitation; pulse weak, irregular is seen in the patient of Acid Hydrocyanicum.
- Depression, discouragement, Anguish and oppression, anguish in the pit of the stomach, fear of imaginary ills. Very great irritability, sadness, peevish temper, incapacity for labor.
- Inability to think, memory enfeebled, aversion to all mental fatigue.
- Eyes half open, reversed, protruding from the head, immovable, difficulty to move the eyeballs is a characteristic of Acid Hydrocyanicum.
- Pupils dilated and immovable, insensible to light.
- Dimness of sight, cloudiness and mist (gauze) before the eyes.
- Aching in the interior of both ears, sometimes with roaring (buzzing) and singing. Hardness of hearing.
- Smarting in the upper part of nostrils. Dryness of the nose.
- Puffing of the face, oval visage, visage wears a look of age, pale and bluish, complexion earthy and grey.
- Dryness of mouth.
- Tongue coated, sometimes white, afterwards dark and dingy, contraction at the root, sensation of coldness on the tongue, burning at the tip of the tongue, stiffness of the tongue, which often protrudes from the mouth, loss of speech.
- Pains in the palate, inflammation of the palate.
- Spasms in the back pat of the throat, and the oesophagus is well relieved by Acid Hydrocyanicum.
- Scraping in the throat, and in the gullet, painful scraping in the throat, heat in the throat and in the oesophagus, burning in palate, throat, and oesophagus, inflammation of the throat, and of the oesophagus.
- Taste: sweetish, fetid, acrid, and irritating, much gas in the mouth, with taste of prussic acid.
- Anorexia, repugnance to food.
- Pains in stomach, sensation of coldness in stomach, sometimes with lancinations, pressure and squeezing in pit of stomach, with great oppression.
- Coldness of the whole abdomen (with stitches), sometimes alternated with burning.
Stool and Anus
- Involuntary stools, hiccough, and great prostration.
- Retention of urine, frequent emission of urine, copious emission of an aqueous urine, pale or a pale yellow, depositing a turbid cloud.
- Urine with sediment thick and reddish. Involuntary emission of urine, Burning in the urethra.
- Painful scraping and burning in the larynx, inflammation of the larynx, sensation of swelling of the larynx, constriction of the throat, tickling in the larynx, roughness and hoarseness of the voice.
- Frequent coughing, caused by smarting (pricking) in the larynx and trachea.
- Respiration rattling, groaning, slow, very difficult, with mucous.
- Oppression of the chest, Feeling of suffocation, with severe pains in the chest.
- Great oppression and constriction of the chest. Sharp pains in the chest.
- Aching in right side of chest. Lancinations in the left side, below inferior cartilage of sternum or thereabout, in the chest, on breathing deeply.
- Pains and pressure in the region of the heart. Palpitations of the heart.
- Itching in various places, especially between the chin and lips. Small red pustules on hip, burning itching vesicles on upper extremities, and neck.
- Dryness of the skin. General pallor with a bluish tint, Varicose ulcers on legs.
- Frequent yawning, sometimes with shuddering and spasm of the skin.
- Drowsiness, sometimes uncontrollable, or else after a meal, heavy sleep in the morning, continued inclination to sleep, Wakefulness, to sleep is difficulty.
- Speedy failing and weakness of the limbs, especially of the thighs, extreme weakness and weariness, nervous weakness. Spasms, spasms at the back, spasms of face and jaws, convulsions.
- Muscles of back and face principally affected.
- Dullness of the senses, and insensibility to external influences, disappearance of all pain, insensibility, loss of consciousness, wandering of the senses, shivering and lassitude.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acid Hydrocyanicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.