SBL Abies Nig
SBL Abies Nig
SBL Abies Nigra
Common Name: Black or Double Spruce, Tincture of the gum.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Abies Nigra
- Abies nigra is a chief remedy for the dyspepsia and constipation of the aged people, symptoms after the abuse of tea or tobacco, with pain in the pit of the stomach.
- Pain always comes after eating. Sensation of no appetite in the morning but craving for food at noon and night.
- Abies nigra relieves eructations with dyspepsia.
- Sensation of some indigestible substance stuck in the stomach with restlessness at night. Patient is awake and restless at night with hunger indicates Abies nigra.
- Very low-spirited and melancholy, Nervousness.
- Unable to think or study.
- Dizziness, Bad feeling in head.
- Dull and severe headache is well relieved by Abies nigra .
- Head hot, with flushed cheeks indicates Abies nigra.
- Pain in left external meatus is relieved by Abies nigra.
- Abies nigra is indicated for Choking sensation in throat.
- Sensation of something sticking in oesophagus toward its lower end is well relieved by Abies nigra.
- Hungry and wakeful at night.
- Total loss of appetite in the morning, but great craving for food at noon and night.
- Pain in the stomach which always comes after eating is relieved by Abies nigra.
- Painful sensation as if something were lodged in chest, mostly on right side of sternum, which had to be coughed up, though nothing comes, after taking food that disagreed indicates this remedy.
- Abies nigra is useful in Frequent eructations, Continual distressing sensation about stomach as if everything was knotted up, worse whenever debilitated.
- Abies nigra is helpful in Constipation.
Female Sexual Organs
- Menstruation delayed three months indicates Abies nigra.
- Abies nigra is indicated for person who easily gets out of breath.
- Heavy, slow beating of heart, sharp, cutting pains are relieved by Abies nigra .
- It is useful in Pain in small of back.
- Joint pains, and aching in the bones are relieved by it.
- Sleepy during the day, but wakeful and restless at night indicates Abies nigra.
Side effects of SBL Abies Nigra
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Abies Nigra
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.