Dr Willmar Schwabe India Belladonna
Dr Willmar Schwabe India Belladonna
Dr Willmar Schwabe India Belladonna Dilution
Common name: Deadly Nightshade
Causes and symptoms for Dr Willmar Schwabe India Belladonna Dilution
- Belladonna is a chief remedy for fever, neuralgia and pain. Fever is sudden and violent in onset. Fever is caused due to drought of air, cold wind, uncovering head and exposure to summer sun. There is sudden rise of temperature with red face and throbbing of carotids.
- Pulse is strong and quick. There is intense burning heat internally and externally. Sweat only on covered parts and on head. Extremities usually cold during fever.
- There is confusion of mind, anxiety and trembling with furious delirium during fever. Belladonna is also helpful in any other inflammatory condition like tonsillitis, appendicitis, conjunctivitis, meningitis, rheumatism etc. There is stupefying stunning pain from neck to head with heat and pulsation. Head is inclined to bend backward, boring the head into the pillow. Spasmodic distortion of face and lips, grinding of teeth, with inclination to bite.
- Often emotionally balanced with fits of anger, etc.
- Senses acute. Sensitive to light, noise, jar.
- Irritability. Sudden fits of anger.
- Robust, vital, plethoric.
- Circulation: CONGESTION, flushes, PULSATING PAINS. High blood pressure.
- Pains (esp. neuralgic) come and go suddenly.
- SUDDEN onset. Violent attack.
- HIGH FEVER.
- BURNING HEAT; BRIGHT RED DISCOLORATION.
Food and drinks
- Desire: LEMONADE, LEMONS.
- Pain especially in forehead, also occiput, and temples PULSATING, throbbing, hammering Worse: RIGHT SIDE, LIGHT, NOISE, JAR, SUN, MOTION, bending forward Better: Cold applications, dark room, pressure, sitting, after cutting hair; due to hormonal changes. Boring of head into pillow; drawn backward and rolls from side to side.
-Vertigo: Worse TURNING IN BED, moving head.
- Pain as if head bursts open in hypertension.
- Dilated pupils.
- Throbbing deep in eyes on lying down.
- Otitis (ear infection) worse right side; throbbing pain.
- Menniere’s disease: ringing right ear, Humming noises
- Tearing pain in middle and external ear.
- Epistaxis (nosebleed): bright red; with hypertension
- Imaginary odors. Tingling in tip of nose. Red and swollen.
- Coryza; mucus mixed with blood.
- Dry, Throbbing pain in teeth. Gumboil.
- Tongue red on edges. Strawberry tongue. Tongue swollen and painful.
- Grinding of teeth. Stammering.
- Red, bluish-red, hot, swollen, shining; convulsive motion of muscles of face. Swelling of upper lip.
- Acne‚: fiery red, big deep painful boils, leaving scars
- Facial neuralgia with twitching muscles and flushed face.
- Grinding during sleep.
- Tonsils aggravation right side. External throat
- Dry, as if glazed; angry-looking congestion; red, worse on right side.
- Tonsils enlarged; throat feels constricted; difficult intake; worse, liquids.
- THIRST LESS.
- Pain ext. to back; better by lying on abdomen.
- Loss of appetite. Averse to meat and milk.
- Transverse colon: colitis; protrudes, palpable.
- Appendicitis, pain aggravated by slight touch, jar and better by lying on abdomen.
- Distended, hot, Tender, swollen. Pain as if clutched by a hand; worse, jar, pressure.
- Thin, green, dysenteric; in lumps like chalk. Shuddering during stool.
- Stinging pain in rectum; spasmodic stricture. Piles more sensitive with backache
- Hemorrhoids: congested, throbbing, sensitive to touch.
- Retention. Acute urinary infections. Urine scanty, with tenesmus; dark and turbid, loaded with phosphates.
- Incontinence, continuous dropping. Frequent and profuse.
- Haematuria (Blood in urine) where no pathological condition can be found.
- Prostatic hypertrophy.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Belladonna Dilution
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Belladonna Dilution
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.