Dr Willmar Schwabe India Acid Salicylic
Dr Willmar Schwabe India Acid Salicylic
Dr Willmar Schwabe India Acid Salicylicum
Common Name: Salicylic Acid
Causes & Symptoms for Dr Willmar Schwabe India Acid Salicylicum
- Salicylic acid is found in nature in the leaves and barks of Willows, in Oil of Wintergreen (Gaultheria), which is one of the chief sources of its supply, and is obtained synthetically from Carbolic acid.
- Like Carbo-ac. it has been largely used as a disinfectant, and as it is supposed to be non-poisonous it is used for mixing with and so preserving foods.
- The property of preventing foot-sweat is by no means an unmixed boon, and serious illness has resulted from Salicylicum acidum.
- Suppression (foot-sweat).
- Anxiety, worrying, restless, yet mild. Melancholic, wants to be quiet, feels faint.
- Excited mood, Delirium, stupid, can hardly collect his ideas, then laughed without cause, talked incessantly and disconnectedly.
- Dullness of head, stupefaction. Vertigo, inclines to fall, surrounding objects seem to fall.
- Rush of blood to head. Severe headache, piercing in both temples.
- Headache commencing on top or back of head, running down sternomastoid (more right side), which is tender to touch.
- Diminished acuteness of vision.
- Hearing diminished, Nervous deafness, Deafness with noises (roaring) in ears.
- Roaring in ears and difficult hearing, hears music, swarm of bees or buzzing of flies, rush of blood to head, excited mood. Tinnitus accompanying the head symptoms.
- Sneezing, Incipient catarrh, patients, especially children, sneeze all day.
- Dull, heavy aspect, face flushes quickly on slight excitement.
- Burning in mouth and epigastric region. Burning and scraping in mouth and throat.
- Redness of mouth and fauces, tongue covered with burning vesicles.
- Foul breath and offensive expectoration. Mouth dotted with white patches, burning, scalded feeling, ulcers on tip of tongue.
- Burning in throat, Scraping in throat causing cough, difficulty in swallowing.
- Tonsils red, swollen, studded white.
- Nausea, gagging, water brash. Frequent vomiting.
- Burning in epigastric region. Weak, nervous sensation in stomach.
- Abdominal distension. Ulceration of bowels.
- Violent, constant pressure in abdomen, with feeling of incarcerated flatus, associated with constipation.
Stool and Anus
- Diarrhoea: stools green, flushes easily as in hectic, acid, sour, or putrid smelling, stool dry, hard, then diarrhoea, watery, sour, yellow, with great weakness.
- Urine: scanty, clear, brown, three hours after passage has a green tinge, and a feathery deposit of crystal of Salicyluric acid, if these are removed the urine at once becomes putrid, if left, urine remains fresh for a week.
Female Sexual Organs
- Salicylicum acidum is indicated for the complaint of frequent hot flushes, irritability, forgetfulness, dull, heavy pain in cerebellum.
- Respiration hurried, sometimes deepened, sometimes shallow or sighing and almost panting, as if labored, but no complaint of difficulty of breathing.
- Dry cough of a hard, racking, spasmodic character, worse at night in old people.
- Spasmodic, fetid bronchitis, gangrene of lungs.
- Firmly seated pressure at side of sternum as large as the hand, with feeling as if the bone was sore.
- Pulse small, rapid, weak.
- Heat, redness, soreness, and swelling about joints, worse in knees, with acute, piercing pains, worse on motion, better from dry heat.
- Soreness and pain in right deltoid and right gastrocnemius, changing next day to left wrist and forearm, worse touch and movement.
- Joint pain, occurring in some women during climaxis, the pains disappeared, the engorgements of fingers subsided, and the hands could again be used.
- After suppressed foot-sweat, rheumatic pains, worse at night, after an hour's sleep forced to get up, pain in course of left sciatic nerve, drawing burning, "as if foot were in an ant-hill", as if it would like to perspire.
- Copious foul-smelling foot-sweats. (Applied locally it brings away corns.)
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Acid Salicylicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.