Cimicifuga racemosa LM Potency Dilution
Cimicifuga racemosa LM Potency Dilution
For Back pains, Colic, Cramps, Headaches, Menstrual disorders, Joint Pain
Indications of Cimicifuga racemosa LM Potency Medicine:
Cimicifuga Racemosa has a wide action upon the cerebrospinal and muscular system, as well as upon the uterus and ovaries.
It is especially useful in rheumatic, nervous subjects with ovarian irritation, uterine cramps and heavy limbs.
Muscular and crampy pains, primarily of neurotic origin, occurring in nearly every part of the body, are characteristic Of Cimicifuga Racemosa.
Agitation and pain indicate this remedy.
Pains like electric shocks here and there, Migraine, Symptoms referable to the pelvic organs prominent in Cimicifuga Racemosa.
Great depression, Fears riding in a closed carriage, of being obliged to jump out indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.
Patient profile: Cimicifuga racemosa LM potency medicine
Head and Ears
Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves shooting and throbbing pains in head after mental worry, over-study, or reflex of uterine disease.
Tinnitus, Ears sensitive to least noise indicates this remedy.
Deep-seated throbbing and shooting pains in eyes, with photophobia from artificial light is well checked by Cimicifuga Racemosa.
It relieves intense aching of eyeball, pain from eyes to top of head.
Nausea and vomiting caused by pressure on spine and cervical region is relieved by Cimicifuga Racemosa. Gnawing pain, Tongue pointed and trembling indicates this remedy.
It is useful in complaints of Amenorrhoea, Pain in ovarian region shoots upward and down anterior surface of thighs.
Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves Pain immediately before menses.
Menses profuse, dark, Coagulated, offensive with backache, nervousness; always irregular is well relieved by Cimicifuga Racemosa.
Ovarian neuralgia, pain across pelvis, from hip to hip indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.
Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves tickling in throat, Dry, short cough, Cough when secretion is scanty, spasmodic, dry, with muscular soreness and nervous irritation.
Irregular, slow, trembling pulse indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.
It is useful in Numbness of left arm; feels as if bound to side.
Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves Stiffness and contraction in neck and back.
Rheumatic pains in muscles of back and neck, Pain in lumbar and sacral region, down thighs, and through hips are relieved by it.
Uneasy, restless feeling in limbs, Aching in limbs and muscular soreness.
Rheumatism affecting the belly of muscles, especially large muscles.
Heaviness in lower extremities, Heavy, aching, pain is well relieved by Cimicifuga Racemosa.
Sleeplessness, Brain irritation of children during dentition indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.
Locally and internally for ivy poisoning.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.