Calcarea fluorica LM Potency Dilution
Calcarea fluorica LM Potency Dilution
Synonym: Calcarea Flour
For Varicose Veins, Piles, blur vision, Tooth cavity, Gouty swellings
Clinical Indications of Calcarea fluorica:
Calcarea Fluorica is a chief remedy for boils and varicose veins.
There are ulcers of the scalp with hard edges. Hard excrescenses on the scalp. It also helps in styes.
Fissures or cracks on the palms of hands or hard skin with formation of crusts. It is also useful in anal fissures. Indolent fistulous ulcers secreting thick yellow pus.
Induration of stony hardness. Hard, elevated edge of ulcers, surrounding skin purple and swollen. Calcarea Fluorica also helps in gum boil with hard swelling on the jaw. There is also ulcerations of mouth and throat. Calcarea Fluorica is useful in varicose and enlarged veins, especially varicose veins of vulva in females.
Calcarea fluorica is a powerful tissue remedy for hard, stony glands, varicose and enlarged veins.
Calcarea fluorica checks the malnutrition of bones, Hard knots in female breast, Goitre and congenital hereditary syphilis. In cases of induration threatening suppuration, calcarea fluorica has done a great work.
Calcarea fluorica is indicated in caries and necrosis with boring pains and heat in parts. It is used after operations where the tendency to adhesions is decreased.
Calcarea Fluorica also helps in bone deformities, joint affections and lumbago. There is caries and necrosis of bones with boring pain and heat in parts resulting from congenital syphilis.
It also helps in lumbago due to strain and chronic lumbago, worse on beginning to move and better by continued motion. There is tired feeling and pain in lower part of the back. Calcarea Fluorica is also useful on joint affections.
Ganglia at the back of the wrist. Gouty enlargements of the joints of the fingers. There is crackling in the joints. It also helps in osseous growths and enlargements of bones with or without caries, particularly of traumatic origin.
Calcarea Fluorica is also indicated in breast induration in the female breast which is hard and knotty. Indurations of stony hardness. Calcarea Fluorica also helps in weak ligaments, tooth decay, neuralgia and cataract.
Patient Profile: Calcarea fluorica LM potency medicine
- Fear of poverty
- Fear of financial or emotional want.
- Strong need for security, reassurance.
-Attachment and dependency.
- Anxiety about health (Calcarea carbonica) with fear of death (Calcarea carbonica, Kalium-arsenicum, Lycopodium, Nitricum-acidicum). Fear impending disease (Kali-carb).
- Good in imitating. Acts like a clown.
- Induration of tissues, glands, tumors; stony hard.
- Flushes of heat (Pulsatilla), with palpitations.
- Warmblooded; sometimes with aggravation in cold.
- Can be chilly.
- Worse: Cold wet; beginning of motion.
- Better: Continued motion, heat, Eating.
- Left sided complaints.
- Exostosis, esp. with rheumatism/arthritis.
- Nodules in tendons.
- Vascular tumors, Varicose and enlarged veins
- Grass green discharges. X-ray burns.
- Exostoses (cartilaginous overgrowth on bone)
- Cephalhematoma (collection of blood between skull and periosteum) in babies.
- Blood-tumors of new-born infants.
- Hard excrescences on the scalp. Ulcers on the scalp with callous, hard edges.
- Pain better on closing eyes and pressing slightly with hands.
- Subcutaneous cysts; tumors of lids.
- Flickering and sparks before the eyes, spots on the cornea; conjunctivitis; cataract.
- Strumous phlyctemular keratitis. Subcutaneous palpebral cysts.
- Calcareous deposit on tympanum.
- Chronic suppuration of middle ear with deafness, ringing and roaring.
- Cold in the head; stuffy cold; dry coryza; ozaena.
- Copious, offensive, thick, greenish, lumpy, yellow nasal catarrh.
- Atrophic rhinitis, especially if crusts are prominent.
- Hard swelling on the cheek, with pain or toothache, hard swelling on jaw-bone.
- Cracks in tongue; induration of tongue, hardening after inflammation.
- Gum-boil, with hard swelling on the jaw.
- Break, crumble easily. Looseness.
- Unnatural looseness of the teeth, with or without pain; teeth become loose in their sockets.
- Toothache, with pain if any food touches the tooth.
- Chronic suppuration of tonsils.
- Tonsils rough and ragged.
- Pain and burning with suffocative feeling, worse night, cold drinks; better by warm drinks.
- Follicular sore throat; plugs of mucus are continually forming in the crypts of the tonsils.
- Pain and burning in throat; better by warm drinks; worse, cold drinks.
- Relaxed uvula, tickling referred to larynx.
- Hard goitre.
- Hard swelling of glands.
- Always hungry.
- Emaciation with increased appetite
- Indigestion from fatigue, brain fag.
- Vomiting of infants. Vomiting of undigested food. Hiccough. Flatulency. Weakness and daintiness of appetite, nausea and distress after eating in young children who are overtaxed by studies. Acute indigestion from fatigue and brain-fag; much flatulence
- Flatulence, worse during pregnancy, when riding.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.